#5important survey, plz answer DONT LOOK THINGS UP ON INTERNET b serious?
# 1,2,3,9=yes/no answers only no maybes #10=tru/fals #11 optional(plz do it tho)
1.Do you think Chinese should be taught as an optional foreign language in school?
2.Do you believe in Feng Shui (practice of placement and arrangement of space to achieve harmony with the environment)?
3.Do you drink tea?
4.If so, why do you drink tea?
A.Because it is beneficial to my health
B.Because it tastes good
C.Both ‘A’ and ‘B’
5.Would you be more keen to buy a household decoration or any other object if it was considered “Zen” or had Chinese calligraphy or designs on it?
6. What animal is not in the Chinese zodiac?
7.What is the capital of China?
8.How many stars are on the Chinese flag?
9.Have you ever heard of or eaten the Chinese fruit lychee?10.The Chinese New Year is in February.
11.in your opinion, what is the biggest misconception about China or Chinese people/culture
This is way too long
Sorry I am 100% American. I love my pepsi, I love my football and I love my video games.
6.ox..i dont know
7.how should I know
8.I dont know
10. thats nice
11.I have not a clue
2. not really
9. yes, but i really don't like it
11. they're all super smart in the maths and sciences.
Too long and too complex. I could rebuild a carburetor in the time it took to read all of that. And it would be easier to.
Seen as nobody else has bothered to answer, I will!
Ok, here goes:
1. Yes, it is at mine and I passed 🙂
2. Not really, no.
3. Nope... I'm weird like that. :p
5. Not necessarily, I'd buy it if it looked nice or went with the other furniture!
6. The cat I think?
9. Yeah I have, but I ate them in Thailand lol.
10. Yeah, it is generally around february time, but changes date because the chinese go by a lunar calendar.
11. Hmmm... I really don't know. I don't think there are any common misconceptions about the culture. A few prejudiced people might have their own ideas about China which are false, but I can't think of any common ones.
Nice survey btw!
6. All of those are in the zodiac (Cat is the same as Hare to some cultures)
7. Beijing? Not too sure about this
8. I have no idea
10. Chinese New Year is not always in February. The date changes every year.
11. I don't know
Alright I guess I'll do it!
1. I think that it could be but unfortunately it is hard to find any kind of foriegn language teacher so I think that schools will focus more on the popular languages before hiring a hard to find Chinese teacher
2. I don't know if I believe in it....I don't know a lot about it.
3. yes, at times
5. No I think that at this point in my life I am lucky if I even get to decorate anything in my home
10. is it really, i thought it was earlier than that
11. I have no idea...but I do think that a lot of people think about China and picture the large cities on the East but forget about the poverty that is throughout the West rural areas
4 D. 'Cause it's tea lol,everybody drinks it (B).
6 Snake (I think lol)
8 3 (That's too much to know, hope I'm right)
11 Ha! Don't want to get suspended. Sorry.
1. no. but maybe japonese
4. i dont drink it
7. i have no clue
yes,lovely in a fruit salad.
china is an ancient culture,not up on modern times.
8. 1 i think
11. i don't know the chinese culture or people well enough to comment.