1) Reality, in what is generally considered the physical, does not exist as an absolute.
2) What is generally considered (physical reality), is a manifestation of thought, will, emotion & the subconscious mind.
3) It is the combined energies of all people existing within the same plane that creates and maintains the physical illusion surrounding us all.
4) The living begin with the foundation & illusion created by those who came before, called the Base Illusion.
5) The Base Illusion is reality for everyone until the truth is discovered.
6) Thought is real and separate from any false physical matter, including the brain.
7) Upon physical death, which itself is an illusion, the essence of the individual creates a new reality, another physical reality illusion, and awakens in the new illusion which looks, feels, smells & taste just as real as the previous.
8) The self of each individual is the only true reality and is eternal.
1)The thoughts and emotional sate of the individual help to form the physical illusion around that individual.
2)The combined thoughts and emotional states of all individuals form the world.
3)Thinking good thoughts and felling good is a matter of choice.
4)Choosing the think and feel good will change the illusion of reality around the individual, which in turn will reinforce the good thoughts and feels, perpetuating a positive life experience.
5)Negative thoughts and feelings will lead to a manifestation of negative physical illusions such as, lost job, negative health, depression, etc.
1)Upon the illusion of physical death, the mind creates a new reality based on what it knows.
2)The mind does not know the difference between, waking life, dreams & fantasies. In truth there are no differences. Each is just as real on its own plane.
3)The newly created after life will be a compilation of all three.
4)This makes dreams and fantasies an important component to existence, and may explain why we dream.
Does this follow any known philosophical idea?