Look around the community where you live in. Have you ever noticed that there are some homes and business establishments that don’t seem to prosper like the rest nearby? Try to remember that beautifully constructed house which has a “for sale” sign outside every single year, or maybe that building where no business can stay for long. Have you ever wondered why?
You might think those place are either cursed or haunted by spirits but what’s more likely is that the place might be full of negative energy. The negative energy can be a result of what has occurred in the location during the past, or it can be from the people who have been living or doing business in that particular place.
Having negative energy in our homes can have an effect in our family life. The negativity flows from our surroundings into our systems causing us to act negatively too. We do not want discord in our homes so it is best to assess if there are negative energy patterns in our home so we can immediately address to it and enjoy a happier, healthier family life.
Ask yourself the following questions to assess if a negative energy pattern is existent in your home.
– What do you feel when you walk in your home? Do you feel warm and comfortable or do you feel agitated and suffocated?
– If you have negative feelings about your home, do these feelings come from inside you or do they come from your surroundings?
– When you leave your home, do these negative feelings stay with you?
– Can you distinguish the difference between how you feel when you are at home and when you are not at home (at school, at work, etc.)?
– Do you feel any physical symptoms of sickness when you are at home? Do they disappear when you leave the vicinity?
If you answer yes to two or more questions, you and your family are victims to a presence of negative energy in your home. There are many ways to fight off negative energy, however there is no guaranteed way to change the energy signature that is already imprinted to your home. Now that you are aware of the kind of energy that exists in your home, it is ultimately up to you if you are going to take action.