Can a psychic, medium or clairvoyant help ? Will my boyfriend repay the money he stole from me ?

- Advertisement -

Last Night $100 mysteriously disappeared from my purse. I know my boyfriend stole it. I haven’t heard from him since yesterday. I want to break up with him because that’s the best decision. Should I act like nothing happened ? Or should I confront him? Or should I just ask if he stole it ? And will I hear from him soon ?
My Birthday is March 26,1982

- Advertisement -
Notify of
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Confront him, & tell him you are reporting it to the police, unless you get your money back.& it will cost him more than that to get out of jail. See if he gives it to you, & if he doesn’t report it stolen, & Let them know you are sure he did it. Then dump the thief! I am not a physic, but I despise a thief^

John S

Ah yes. 26 March 1982. You don’t need to give the time, because
there is one born every minute. No. You won’t hear from him again,
you are dating “Hundred dollar Bill”. If you talk to his former girlfriends,
they will tell you he did the same thing to them.
Contacting the police is out because they will just hate you for wasting
their time, because you have no evidence.
If on the ulikely chance he pretends nothing is a matter, you should
do the same and set up the same situation, but have a hidden
video camera set up. Should he take the bait, then you can go
to the police.
Also, while it is tempting, don’t think that you can make the money
back by “turning pro” (yes, I know that is what you were thinking).

I'm just me

((((HUGS))))) hon. you are a tough situation. A psychic can’t help you with this, this is a decision you have to make for yourself. Look into your heart and do what you know is right. The boyfriend… ditch him, period, but yes, personally I WOULD confront, but truth is, you may not get the truth from him if he’s the sort who would steal from his pregnant girlfriend.
peace and love to you. You know, if push comes to shove, you could always try a catholic church, Catholic Charities I believe they’re called… they’re known to help with rent and even give you food. My mom’s gone their a few times for help with her rent. Look up the number of a catholic church in your area and give them a call.


Psychic Power VS Gift of Prophecy VS Witchcraft?

According to my studies, I found out that there are 3 types of supernatural powers found amongst today's society. Those borne with psychic powers who...

The seeds of any and all creation lie in our pineal glands,?

anything we want to create, the seeds are there. Where do we plant the seeds that will see them through to fruition, or manifestation?...

What does it mean when one of your chakras is closed? Is that a bad thing? How do you open them?

OK so I took this test online about which of my chakras is weakest. For those who don't know a chakra is a wheel-like...

Do you ever get a moment of experiencing yourself beyond your thoughts?

Do you ever get a moment of experiencing yourself beyond your thoughts, the awareness behind the thoughts, pure consciousness....and when you enter into this...
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x