Scrying mirrors [black mirrors] are a divination tools just like tarot cards, crystal balls and is used for personal guidance, prophecy, revelation, or inspiration, or viewing into past lives, present, and future events.
Scrying (“seeing” or “peeping” or also known as the “magick mirror”) is a powerful metaphysical tool, though there is no definitive distinction between scrying and other aids to clairvoyance, augury, or divination, but roughly speaking, scrying depends on fancied impressions of visions in the medium of choice.
It can reveal to the user secret hidden knowledge and clairvoyant ability and can act as a portal to other planes of existence in our universe.
One of its most famous known users was Nostradamus, who could tell by staring into the mirror events far into the future.
Scrying Mirror has some common rules to be followed..
- Keep a clean surface with alcohol and a soft cloth.
- Respect your mirros and never use it for anything but for Scrying
- Never allow anyone to look into its surface
- Scry at night, Scrying its more powerful during the full or new moon, depending on the operation.
- Extinguish all light sources except the candles or moonlight.
- Allow nothing to reflect in the mirror’s surface. It should appear as a dark tunnel or window.
- Keep a journal to record your experiences.