basicly, on wikipedia it says that psychokinesis can do the following:
* Telekinesis: movement of matter at the micro or macro (visible objects, life forms, etc.) levels; move, lift, agitate, vibrate, spin, bend, break, or impact)
* Speed up or slow down the naturally occurring vibrations of atoms in matter to alter temperature, possibly to the point of ignition if combustible (also known as pyrokinesis when speeding up vibrations, and cryokinesis when slowing them down).
* Self levitation (rising in the air unsupported, flying).
* Influencing events (sports, gambling, election, prolongation of life, etc.).
* Biological healing.
o See also Category:Supernatural healing
* Teleportation (disappearing and reappearing elsewhere).
* Phasing through matter.
* Electro-psychokinesis, the ability to control any and all electrical, electronic, or electro-mechanical devices such as computers, elevators, FAX machines, etc.
* Transmutation of matter.
* Metamorphosis Shape-shifting.
* Energy shield (force field).
* Control of magnetism.
* Control of photons (light waves/particles).
* Thoughtform projection aka telepathic projection (a physically perceived person, animal, creature, object, ghostly entity, etc., created in the mind and projected into three-dimensional space and observable by others; for thought images allegedly placed on film, see Thoughtography).
Is this true?
Answer by Horror
This is obviously not true. This is a bogus field of psychology and the brain has absolutely no power to emit any sort of radiation that could cause things to move.