Answer for

    Its called anxiety, and can be treated with medicine. I am in the military, and have suffered from anxiety. My chest would tighten up, sometimes I would get pressure in my head and face, I would also suffer from heart burns. Its not physical wounds, its mental, go see a mental health expert, they can fix you right up.

    Leave a reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here