Please Help!! Thank U!
1. Which of the following is not considered art or design?
A-the graceful curves of a tree
B-a place-setting of china
C-a photograph showing graceful curves of a tree
D-a church building
2. What are the 5 major reasons humans create art?
A-for spiritual, historical, or economic reasons, or for beauty or propaganda purposes
B-for spiritual, selfish, or moral reasons, or for beauty and propaganda purposes
C-for spiritual, historical, or moral reasons, or for beauty and propaganda purposes
D-for spiritual, historical, or selfish reasons, or for beauty and propaganda purposes
3. Why are prehistoric works of art designated as such?
A-Because they cannot be dated.
B-Because they cannot be attributed to a particular artist.
C-Because they were painted in a cave.
D-Because the society that created them did not yet possess written language.
4. As early humans sought explanations for the events of their daily lives, they began to focus on the power of _______________.
5. The early prehistoric sculptures discovered at Hohle Fels cave in Germany are considered______________________________.
A-the oldest examples of human art ever found
B-evidence of early shamanism
C-so intricate they break the theory of the gradual evolution of art
D-all of the above