This Talk is from the Series, The Transformation of the man, Here Jiddu Krishnamurti, touch upon the subject Can one be aware, conscious, know, the various fragments, examining one by one by one by one, and who is the examiner, is he not also a fragment who has assumed an authority? So when we talk about being aware of fragments – socially, morally, ethically, religiously, business, art, you know, the whole activity is fragmented. Can one, is one aware of the movement of these fragments or do you take one fragment and examine it or say ‘Yes, I am aware of that’, and not the many.
Also In This talks J. Krishnamurti discusses :
- How can one be aware of the Wholeness of life is one is fragmented?
- Thought created the centre.
- When there are two opposing desires, there is conflict and then you become conscious.
- Can we be aware of the various fragments?
- I am a fragment and therefore am creating more fragments, more conflict, more confusion, more sorrow.
- Is the centre the very cause of fragmentation?
- Does the beggining of fragmentation take place when I am seeking security?
- Is security in knowledge used wrongly, one of the factors of fragmentation?
- Can I be free of the desire to be psychologically secure?
This is J. Krishnamurti First Conversation with Dr Bohm & Dr Shainberg at Brockwood Park in May 1976